ISP – The Testing Institute
ISP is one of the worldwide leading engine and vehicle testing laboratory, including analytical services, for automotive fuels and lubricants development.
Established on two sites, in Salzbergen (Lower-Saxe – Germany) and Grand-Couronne (Normandy – France), the company is a worldwide recognised partner by the oil and additive industry as well as automotive manufacturers. With a high and continuous investment level, applied to both equipment and staff training, the ISP name has become a worldwide top quality label for its whole range of testing services.
Highly qualified experts are dedicated to setting-up and supervising tests using state of the art technologies and facilities, such as atmosphere controlled highly dynamic test beds, chassis dynamometer – 2 or 4 wheel drive – allowing regulated emission measurement to the most recent standards. For this, they are fully supported by the analytical lab who can perform a wide range of fuel and lubricant analyses according to most of the international standards.
Since its creation in 1994, ISP managing directors, Heribert Nasch and Dr. Tono Nasch, pay the highest attention to the quality and precision of the services rendered by ISP.
Highly qualified and motivated staff has greatly contributed to the success of our company in meeting its targets.
From the very beginning, ISP strategy has been established on the following three key principles:
- A family owned and managed business, ensuring the highest priority to service quality.
- A continuous quest for the improvement of our services.
- A close relationship with our staff, partners and customers, based on the highest mutual trust.
ISP is very keen on maintaining this approach in all aspects of its service activity, which can be summarised in three simple words: The Testing Institute.
- ISO 9001 version 2008 by DQS-003026 QM08 (Salzbergen site)
- ISO 9001 version 2008 by AFAC-2000/13817b (Grand-Couronne site)
- Standard testing accredited according to ISO 17025 by Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (DAkkS) and COFRAC
- Participation to national and international Round-Robin programmes organised by several bodies (DIN/FAM, CEC, GFC, ASTM)
- Committed to the ATC Code of Practice (rules and practice set by the Additive Technical Committee)
- Extra internal control procedures in addition to external requirements